- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 1 cup finely chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup Santhoshi’s savory tomato chutney
- 3 cups cooked beans
- 2 cups water
- Place sauté pan on stove and warm at medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add olive oil, chopped onions, salt, garlic powder and cumin; sauté for five minutes.
- After five minutes add the cooked black beans, Santhoshi’s savory tomato chutney and 2 cups water.
- Close the pot and cook the contents on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes, reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chili warm and enjoy!